Jason Carey LAB Plumbing is able to help with all plumbing requirements with expertise in roofing, sewer, water, gas, stormwater and general plumbing maintenance.
Jason has been working as a plumber for approximately 8 years and has been operating his own business for 3 years in the Ballarat and District area.
Jason and his workers have a vast experience in all plumbing for new houses as they are being constructed from underslab works, right up to fit-off. Jason can also assist with plumbing of renovations, relocations of fixtures, roofing for sheds, pergolas and houses, and other plumbing works as required.
Jason is an experienced plumber in the fitting of split system air-conditioning/heating units and has extensive experience in the installation of gas heaters.
Jason and his team are able to assist with all plumbing needs in the Ballarat and District Areas.
Jason Carey LAB Plumbing
- New Houses - all domestic plumbing works;
- Renovated Houses - all domestic plumbing works;
- Roofing, spouting, cladding, fascia of new houses, renovated houses, sheds, pergolas and the like;
- Gas plumbing connections for heaters, hot water services, ovens, cooktops, barbeques, etc;
- Installation of Wastewater Treatment Systems, including aerated systems, septic tank systems and alternative systems;
- Installation of Water Tanks and Pumps;
- Installation of Split System Air Conditioning/Heating Systems;
- Water Retention Systems;
- Stormwater/Drainage Systems; and
- Maintenance Plumbing.